Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Exchanges


The week went really well. To start off we had District Meeting in Polson on Tuesday. I gave a discussion on charity and love from out of the PMG. It went really well. We do not have district meeting this week because we have a Zone Leader Training in Kalispell on Thursday. I can't wait for that.

So on Tuesday after district meeting I switched companions so I was with Elder Brown who is my district leader. I really enjoyed the switch. He was with me till Friday afternoon. So on Tuesday after district meeting we went to Hot Spring and saw some people there and we received 5 referrals which we weren't able to go and try to see because we had a dinner appointment. So the next time we are in Hot Spring we will be contacting several people. We only go to Hot Spring when we come back from Polson or Kalispell since it is a way from Plains.

On Thursday Elder Brown and I biked 35 miles, and I was a little sore after that since I haven't biked in ages. Plus all those hills we had to ride. We ended up trying to see some people in Trout Creek which is 20 miles west of T-Falls so we drove our truck half way and rode the bike the rest of the way. Unfortunately all the people we tried to see were not home which was unfortunate.

Sunday went really well. We taught our investigator Shawnee who is a 10 yrs old girl at a member's house. We are actually going to teach Shawnee again tonight as well as her mom Neeka our other investigator. So I am looking forward for that. We will be teaching the Plan of Salvation.

Things are getting better and it is getting easier to keep ourselves more busy. We will be in Plains this week and transfer call is next Monday. It is amazing how fast time flies by. Well, hope you have a great week!

Elder Ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment