Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, November 18, 2013

Pictures :)



Me soaking wet after a bike ride in the rain in Helena one day. 
You can see the dry marks from the straps of my backpack.




 Me with Bro. Schlecht our awesome ward mission leader 
and Bro. Lund our awesome ward missionary!!! :)




The Hansen Family to the left side and Angela and Ani to the right of me. 
Ani is a recent convert who with the Hansen's had been helping us teach Angela 
who we set a baptism date with the night before I left for Riverton.




Me with my host family in Helena, the Stangers! :)




Elder Gunnerson and Elder Ashcroft




Me finally meeting up with Elder Kharazi during transfer on my way to Riverton. 




Russ and Elder Ashcroft




Russ and Elder Linton


That's all folks! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT PICS!!! How nice to see Devin with so many great people on his mission & to see him so healthy & happy! He really does S H I N E!!!

    ReplyDelete