Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, January 14, 2013

Threesome!


What a crazy week. It has been both good and bad. So, Wednesday night I got really sick and threw up four times at night and also had diarrhea all night and didn't sleep well. I was sick all day Thursday and stayed in bed all day. Elder Aldous was able to go on split with another missionary from the other zone and set a baptismal date without me. Then after that 4 elders came by and they gave me a blessing. I started feeling better. I still had stomach problems and whenever I ate anything it just caused pain. I also had diarrhea all week. I believe I am officially better as of today. I feel bad though, cause I got some other people sick also. Elder Aldous got a minor case of it but is fine now. I unfortunately got one of the sister missionaries sick and we gave her a blessing last night. We found out this morning that she is feeling better now. I feel bad about spreading the flu.

So about transfer, I will be going back to Roundup with Elder Payton, who was the one who replaced me, and with Elder Warner which I think is crazy. I was the one who replaced Elder Warner and he is already coming back after a transfer. Previously he was there for 9 months which is a long time. So it should be interesting in being in a trio again. I know Elder Warner is from Provo, Utah and Elder Payton is a 6'4" Navajo Indian. So this should be an interesting transfer. So Elder Aldous will be going to Level, WY to train for the last transfer of his mission. They say Level has the largest church building around the world. And they have a big gym across the church building. There are 4 wards and Level is the same size as Roundup. Crazy!

So on Wednesday, before I got sick, we went with Sister Taylor and Sister Enk-Baatar to an old folks home and went bowling. Yup we did bowling. Haha, no it wasn't actual bowling. But we just helped set up the pins and gave them a big bouncy ball and most of them were wheel chair bound and they just threw the ball at the pins from anywhere from 3-5 feet away from them. It was interesting and great to be around those people.

So at the Hawthorne Ward yesterday, a guy gave his farewell talk since he is leaving for North Korea for his mission. He had a ton of people show up for his talk. About half the people that showed up weren't from the ward.

I still think it's crazy I 'll be in a threesome, I don't know where the third Elder is going to sleep since we only have two beds. Probably will sleep on the couch. I unfortunately have to pack again and I will probably go up on Tuesday or Wednesday. Well, that has been my week.

Well Jordan, good luck with that diet, I think you just might end up gaining ten pounds instead of losing it. Well, love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment