Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another Emergency Transfer


I have the coolest District and now unfortunately, I will be leaving that District tomorrow. Sorry I didn't email yesterday, we ended up being rushed so we couldn't email, so I'm emailing today. So, I just found out around 8 this morning that I will be leaving Corvallis. The reason is there is a missionary coming from the MTC who is waiting for his Visa to go to another country, so Elder Croteau will be training him. I will be going to be in Missoula serving in Missoula 4 ward and University ward (Young Single Adult) with my Zone Leader Elder Anderson. Elder Davis, my other Zone Leader will be a Traveling Zone Leader, so he will be traveling around the Zone being a trio with other Elders.  So that is my big news today. I am pretty much done packing. Tomorrow we have a Zone Conference and that is when Elder Croteau will get the new missionary and I will be with the Zone Leaders. So, this is the second time I will be with a Zone Leader for the last 1 1/2 week of transfer. I'm kinda bummed out because work is starting to pick up here in Corvallis.

On Saturday we found an investigator that the missionaries in the past had been teaching (from August) and we feel like he is just ready. He has read the whole Book of Mormon in 2 weeks. He is trying to have Heavenly Father and Christ more in his life. So that is good. Also we taught a part member family. We taught Gracie the Plan of Salvation and gave her a soft baptismal invite and she accepted. She is in Alma right now and believes what we are teaching her. We are just trying to get them to church.

So yesterday for P-day was fun. Well, first off, we really cant't do anything till 10, after studies, we then cleaned our car. Then we carpooled with the Elders from Hamilton to Missoula since we had planned to eat at Five Guys Burgers and Fries for lunch. Then the whole Zone got together to go bowling, and bowling is super cheap on Mondays. Rental shoes are only a dollar and a game for a dollar. So I played 3 games so I only payed for $4. :) Super amazing deal.

I can't believe Paul is getting married in the Denver Colorado Temple! I didn't even know he was dating anyone. I'm still surprised that I'm getting ET out of Corvallis. I'm going to miss it here. I'm going to the Zoo!!!! Well, love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment