Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, January 13, 2014

Thermopolis

Well, I don't know if you heard, but I got transferred to Thermopolis to be with Elder Anthony and Elder Anglin. I left Riverton Tuesday and have been in Thermopolis all week. Transfer will actually happen next week so I'm curious as to what will happen to me. Anyway, I love it here in Thermopolis! There is so much work going on here. We will be having a baptism this Saturday which should be exciting. I love how there is so much work to do here. I also love Elder Anthony and Elder Anglin. We call ourselves AAA  hahaha  

We just have so much fun together and so many jokes. So the other day during personal study, I was messing with Elder Anglin and kept moving his cup when he wanted to pour some juice. So he slammed the jug down and the cap came off and Juice went flying everywhere soaking me wet and Elder Anthony. It was just really funny. Anyway, there is a lot of fun within our companionship.

This week should be good as we have Zone Training this week here in Thermopolis. I'm super excited for that. Well, that is all I can think of right now. Hope you have a fantastic week!

Elder Ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment