Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, January 20, 2014

Transfer News

Well, we received transfer call Sunday and found out I will be staying here in Thermopolis with Elder Anthony and Elder Anglin still. So I am super happy about that. Elder Anthony and Elder Croteau are still our Zone Leaders. So Elder Croteau is still in Riverton with Elder Clark, so the Zone Leaders are split apart.

I love it here in Thermopolis as there is so much work going on here and the members are great and very supportive! Just this last Saturday we had a baptism for Chris and he was confirmed Sunday. Elder Anglin was also able to give him the Aaronic Priesthood Sunday as well so he can go on the temple trip with the youth this Saturday! Chris is so awesome!

We have another baptism this Saturday as well which we are looking forward to. We also have 6 other people on date here in Thermopolis! So much happening here which makes me happy!

I'm sad to hear that Keenan has passed away. I wish I could do something but I'm out here on a mission. Hope the funeral goes well. My prayers are to the Paul Family.

Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Ashcroft



No comments:

Post a Comment