Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well, another year come and gone and a new year has begun. New Years was good, we first went to the ward hangout party, we were there for only 10 minutes, then we left to go to the college branch party, not going to lie, it is weird hanging out with people your age as a missionary. So we only stayed there for like 15 minutes, then we went to our house and the Dubois Elders came with us and we played Ticket to Ride, which I haven't played in forever! I of course won Ticket to Ride. :) Then after that the Elders left and we went to bed at 11.

Other than that not much happened again this week since I got sick again... this time I got the stomach bug and was throwing up for several days. So pretty much stuck inside the house all day. Luckily, our mission is allowed to watch 17 Miracles and Ephraim Rescue. So we watched those, it was my first time seeing Ephraim Rescue and that is such a wonderful movie! And I got to sleep and read scriptures a lot. That is always good.

Well, something cool happened this week. So we have no investigators right now, but we get this call from Mark, who Elder Linton was teaching before I got here, dropped the missionaries and I have never met him. Anyways, he called and said he wanted to meet with us. So we are going to see him this evening. Elder Linton said Mark is in his early 30's and he inherited millions of dollars from is relative, but lives in a trailer. So I am curious to meet him and sounds like he is interested. The funny thing is, he came to church two or three times since I have been here, but always when we are up in Shoshoni. So I hope this meeting goes well.

Hope you have a fantastice week! Love you all!

Elder Ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment