Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Anita's Baptism


The Library is closed today, which explains why I'm writing my email late today. The older Sister missionaries that work at the Stake Center here are letting us use their computers to write home. Well, this week was pretty good. It is starting to get pretty cold and starting to get snow. It is in the low 20's or in the 10's right now and my area is in a canyon so we get a lot of wind which makes it much colder than it really is.

So last Saturday Anita was baptized! Seeley Lake does not have a baptismal font so she had to go down to the Clinton Branch to be baptized. It was great. President Carlin Baptized her and I gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. Then we went up to Seeley Lake for Church and Elder Lieberum did the Confirmation. I think things are now going to slow back down now that Anita and Teresa have been baptized. We are still seeing John and Jane. The last time we saw them Jane still has problems with her gall bladder, we are praying that she will get well soon.

I'm not sure if I said this already or not but I'm not driving anymore and Elder Lieberum is driving now. It is taking him a long time to get to know the area so I have to keep telling him where to go. I wish I could just drive it would be so much easier but I just need to be patient with him. He is also not the greatest of drivers so I have to pay extra attention when he is driving, but as long as we are safe and arrive to our destination I suppose i will be fine.

So we had a member call asking for some help. Her trampoline was tied down, but the wind still blew it over their fence into the park behind their home and was in the baseball diamond backstop. So we took the trampoline apart and put it in the back of their car. It took about 30 min. and it we did it during a small snowstorm. It was super freezing and windy. Despite all that it was quite fun. Afterward we had hot chocolate. :)

Well, I got more free winter clothes from Bro. and Sis. Dalhquist this week. They gave me a nice coat and some good winter boots. :) they were the one who gave me winter clothes from before too.

I can't believe Julia is actually engaged! Too bad I will miss the wedding. Have they decided what temple they want to go to yet? At least I don't have to worry about helping with the wedding and the clothes. Too bad you can't postpone it for another year so I could make it. Oh well. Well, I hope you have a great week!

Elder Ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment