Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, November 19, 2012

Raking Leaves


Well, nothing real special happened this week. There isn't too much to write about this week. We raked some leaves for a potential investigator this week then we saw her on Friday. She said she doesn't feel like joining the church right now in her life but invited us to come back anytime. So I had tea for the first time in my life. Don't worry I didn't break the Word of Wisdom, I had Herbal Tea, and I didn't particularly like it so I won't be having it ever again. To answer your question, Parker's restaurant is in Drummond. It isn't really too cold yet here so I haven't really worn my coats yet, just my suit coat. I also don't really need to wear boots yet either, all the snow already melted. It will be in the 20's one day then be in the 50's the next day. So, the weather here isn't very stable.

I'm really bummed I can't go to Julia's wedding, I wish I could just go out for the wedding, I wonder if I could. Oh well, there is nothing better than doing the Lord's work. Julia's wedding after Jordan and Jessica's anniversary huh, it'll make it easier to remember their anniversaries I suppose.

Well, not much else to write about, I guess I could share a message that Elder Lieberum and I shared this week with members at dinner appointments. We talked about how the Gospel Blesses Families and about having the Gospel in our homes. We Shared Alma 56:47-48, Helaman is writing an epistle to Moroni about the 2,000 young stripling warriors. About how they were taught by their parents and were raised in the gospel. Anyway, we expounded on that, so that was our message last week. I'll tell you what our message for this week in the next email.

Love ya!

Elder Ashcroft

1 comment:

  1. He's doing such a great work! Love Devin so much! Loved that Eagle pic too. How often does a person get that close of a shot? It'll be fun to see how they all handle the brutal winters in Montana!

    ReplyDelete