Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, August 5, 2013

Leah's Baptism!


This has been a very good week for us. We managed to get a lot of things done despite the low energy Elder Gunnerson has. So yes, Leah got baptized on Saturday and confirmed Sunday. It gets even better. Leah asked me to baptize her so I had my first baptism! The whole thing went well. I was super nervous but successful. It was a really neat experience and could really feel the spirit fill the room. It has been one of the best moment in my mission so far. Both of Leah's parent were also able to make it which was great as well. I know she will be a strong member of the church.

We were also able to visit the Halls again and taught the Restoration which went really well. Before Bro. Hall was really into it and Sis. Hall was holding back. This time however she was super excited and was talking about being baptized in the temple and Bro. Hall was the one telling her to hold up and to take this one at a time. haha The Grandma also changed a lot as before she was really anti but is now wanting to know more and willing to read the Book of Mormon! They are an awesome family! Oh, they made one of the best ribs I have ever had too. It was sooo good. It was like a 2-3 pound rib and I ate the whole thing of course. :) I was satisfied.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about transfer. So I am staying in Helena which I am super happy about that. Also, I guess Elder Gunnerson really likes me as he is my second companion who is willing to be with me for a second transfer haha. :)  Things are going well.

So I get the wonderful opportunity to go to the temple sometime this transfer, though I haven't found out exactly when yet. Can't wait for that! Well, that is all I can think of for now, so have a great week!

Elder Ashcroft



No comments:

Post a Comment