Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, December 9, 2013

Transfer

Well, we received the transfer news yesterday. So Elder Linton is leaving for Billings tomorrow and I will stay here in Riverton, still the District Leader and I will be training a new missionary . I don't know my new companion's name, where he is from or anything. This should be an interesting transfer. The four sisters in my district all stayed, so that is good. One of our Zone Leaders is leaving for Kalispell and Elder Croteau will be my new Zone Leader, I served with Elder Croteau for 3 weeks when I was in Corvallis. So that is awesome!

So I guess I will be spending Christmas here in Riverton. To be honest I wish I could spend Christmas in Montana but hey, this is where the Lord wants me to be. I am nervous about training, since this will be officially my first time training a new missionary and not the second trainer for a missionary.

The work is slowly moving forward. We pushed back Johntel's baptism to the 28 of December. She is an awesome 9 year old girl and we saw her on Saturday and taught the third discussion. Super excited for her. We also have Jesus who we are seeing tomorrow and we will set a date for him on the 21 or 28 of December. We also have another investigator, Betty, and we are hoping to set a date with her.

We were able to see the Christmas Broadcast which was amazing! Afterward we went out as a District and went caroling which was super fun. Afterward we had hot chocolate as it is freezing here in Wyoming. Been single digits to 20 below all week and yet I manage to stay warm. It snowed a little here but not to bad.

Well, that is about all I can remember right now. Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment