Montana Billings Mission
1848 Rimrock Rd
Billings, MT 59102

Monday, December 30, 2013

White Christmas


Well, this has been quite a week! Christmas was great! It was great to talk to the family! I just love technology, having Skype, facetime, and google+ going all at the same time! :) Christmas was good and there was some snow, although it was melting or pretty much gone. We ended up staying at the Bakers all afternoon playing games and had dinner with them as well.

Then in the evening of Christmas we left at 8:30 and I drove the two sisters and my companion to Greybull, where we arrived at 10:30 and stayed overnight there. Then we left early morning at 6:30 to be in Billings. The meeting went from 9-11:30, and Elder Clark missed half the meeting due to an interview with President Mecham. Which kinda stinks as the meetings were meant to be towards new missionaries. The meeting was okay, but I didn't think it was worth spending all the traveling time for this, so I was disappointed with the whole thing. We didn't get back to Riverton till 7:30 that day. Luckily the road was good the whole way.

We finally moved out of our place and with live with the Waltons in Sunset Park Ward, and Elder Clark and I absolutely love living in the new home and the Waltons! They are an awesome family. We really only spent one night there so far because we have been up in Shoshoni.

So we were in Shoshoni Saturday and Sunday because of Johntel's Baptism! That went very well and she got confirmed that Sunday. That was awesome! Also, for Sacrament Meeting I was able to bless the water, which I haven't been able to do since April when I was in Thompson Falls. That was pretty neat. I love the Branch in Shoshoni! The members are great!

So that has been my week, hope you have a fantastic week!

Elder Ashcroft

No comments:

Post a Comment